OCKIER & PARTNERS has a specialized team that will assist you in your relationship with various governmental departments.
You can appeal to us for the following matters:
- Urban planning permits, subdivision permits and environmental permits, on urban/municipal and provincial level
- Spatial planning, uncustomary zone constructions, benefits plan, damage plan
- Enforcement policy in the context of urban planning - and environmental law
- Expropriation law
- Public procurement contracts
- Environmental law: soil contamination, excavation works, archaeology, water testing, vacancy and dilapidation, immovable heritage, Flemish housing code, EIA regulations, etc.
The lawyers in this professional field do not only assist you via advisory services, but also in the conduct of negotiations and procedures (for example, the Deputation of the Provinces, the Council for Permit Disputes, the Council of State, the Constitutional Court and the Civil Courts).